The Institute for Scientific Research of the Spiritual Phenomena ISRSP is based on the theoretical frame described in The Spiritual Theory.
The Spiritual Theory (ST) constitutes an honest attempt to put the spiritual phenomena within the reach of science and the scientific method. The authors are using their vast experience as students and practitioners of the spiritual science together with their own academic background in different fields of science, to build a theory that serves as a frame of reference to understand the spiritual phenomena.
One key element of this proposal is the existence of a controlled mediumship, the only known method to access the spiritual reality. Mediumship is a property of the mind, being the mind a spiritual organ made by the spiritual particles incarnated in the brain cells that mediates the communication between the incarnated spirit and its body.
During incarnation the spirit is isolated from the spiritual reality and his memories blocked in order to force him to live completely immerse into the physical reality. However, due to the spiritual nature of the mind, some individuals have a particular mind structure that make them highly sensitive to spiritual vibrations, making them able to see, hear or sense the spirits and the spiritual reality. We call them mediums. If mediumship can be controlled voluntarily then mediums may serve as subjects of scientific research.
There are some schools around the world that have developed the ability to voluntarily control mediumship, accumulating vast amount of knowledge about the spiritual dimension. This knowledge constitute the base of The Spiritual Theory.
The Spiritual Theory emerges as a proposal to explain:
- The spiritual origin and nature of the spirit living a temporary material life through the body.
- The existence of Vibrational Dimensions (Spiritual Dimension and Material Dimension), which explain why spirit and matter are separated and why the creator is inaccessible from the physical reality.
- The relation between spirit and matter and how the spiritual components incarnated in all forms of matter endow it with some level of intelligence and consciousness. This include live and not live matter.
- The origin of the universe from the spiritual components (specifically from Spiritual Particles) and how the vibrational properties of these particles generate their subatomic properties.
- The evolution as a universal law that impels everything that exists to higher states of harmony, giving origin to increasingly more complex physical-spiritual structures that eventually originates life and the appearance of intelligent human like forms.
- The mind as a spiritual structure that controls the spirit and mediates the communication between the incarnated spirit and the body.
- Our destiny as spiritual beings and the destiny of the universe and dimensions inferred from the Spiritual Theory.
With all these elements comes into existence the ISRSP, a not-for-profit scientific institution that pretends:
- Research into the spiritual phenomena using the spiritual theory as a frame of reference for its scientific work.
- Teach the spiritual theory to form scientists in the area of the spiritual phenomena.
- Publish its findings to promote an opening and honest discussion about the spiritual phenomena.
Setting ISRSP as a not-for-profit scientific institution responds to our sincere interest to conduct this proposal into the field of formal science and not into a blurry mystic or dogmatic approach.
The founders of ISRSP are convinced that this approach will better serve to the cause of true, building bridges that to help humanity to expands knowledge beyond the borders of the universe into the spiritual dimension and beyond.